Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter
About Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter
Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter
About this Activity
Witness Taj Mahal in all its glory with a whole new perspective of aerial views like never seen before. Get on this Premium Ride from Delhi to Agra in helicopter with your special one, family or friends and take in the beautiful views of the Taj in between the soaring heights of the sky.
- Same Day Agra Tour
- Pickup From Hotel/Residence in an AC Car
- Departure from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra
- Aerial view of Taj Mahal
- Arrival at hotel Jaypee Green Helipad Agra
Departure for The Taj Mahal (3 KM from the Helipad) in luxury sedan
- Guided Tour to Taj Mahal
- Visit to Agra Fort
- Departure for Delhi
- Multilingual guide for the guests throughout the tour.
- Visiting Passes for all the monuments.
- Transfer from Delhi Hotel/ Home to Palam Airport Delhi by a/c car
- Transfer from Palam Airport Delhi to Delhi Hotel/Home.
- Assistance on arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.
- Traditional Indian welcome with garlands on arrival.
- Transportation Luxury sedan for local sightseeing in Agra.
- Lunch at “Pinch of Spice” Restaurant.
- Aerial View of Taj Mahal.
- Travel insurance.
- In-flight refreshment excluding alcoholic beverages.
- All Landing & Parking charges at Helipad / Airport.
- Ground handling charges in Delhi Airport.
- All taxes.
Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter Price
$2750/person for Couple
|1||Multilingual guide for the guests throughout the tour.|
|2||Visiting Passes for all the monuments.|
|5||Transfer from Delhi Hotel/ Home to Palam Airport Delhi by a/c car|
|6||Transfer from Palam Airport Delhi to Delhi Hotel/Home.|
|7||Assistance on arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.|
|3||Traditional Indian welcome with garlands on arrival.|
|4||Transportation Luxury sedan for local sightseeing in Agra.|
|8||Lunch at Premium 5 Star Hotel in Agra “Jaypee Palace”|
|9||Aerial View of Taj Mahal.|
|11||In-flight refreshment excluding alcoholic beverages.|
|12||All Landing & Parking charges at Helipad / Airport.|
|13||Ground handling charges in Delhi Airport.|
- Detailed Itinerary
Agra Tour by Helicopter from Delhi
Taj, one of the seven wonders of the world, stands majestically on the banks of river Yamuna with the splendor of its white marble and lavish Mughal gardens surrounding it on all sides making it the most photographed monument in the world. And Agra Helicopter Tour is the tour that gives you the paramount experience of visiting the Taj. Witness Taj Mahal in all its glory with a whole new perspective of aerial views like never seen before. Get on this premium ride from Delhi to Agra in helicopter with your special one, family or friends and take in the beautiful views of the Taj in between the soaring heights of the sky.
Pickup facilities available from your hotel/residence or airport to the nearest helipad in air conditioned car, your comfort being our top most priority. Reach Agra by helicopter and take in the breathtaking aerial views of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from the comfortable seats of the helicopter. The beautiful Yamuna, flowing with a serene calm besides Taj Mahal, the beautiful Mughal Gardens and clear water fountains surrounding the majestic white marble monument itself, all set in a single unique frame for you to witness via the helicopter ride. Not only Taj, you also get to experience the aerial view of the strong and splendid Agra Fort; the standing evidence of the proud Mughal Era.
After being awestruck from your flying trip, Agra Helicopter tour takes you for a close up visit to the Taj and Agra Fort. After reaching the helipad in Agra(Jaypee Palace Hotel), journey towards the Taj Mahal begin in luxury sedan for your utmost comfort and pleasure. A proficient guide is present at your service to give you historic insights about the monument making your visit to the Taj even more meaningful and unforgettable.
After visiting the Taj, to refresh and fill those over excited stomachs, Agra helicopter tour have your lunch organized at the hotel. After the exquisite and extremely delicious lunch at the hotel, keeping your comfort foremost priority.
After the refreshments, we move ahead on our journey to the grand Agra Fort and enter the era of the Mughal Period which is a major part of the historic India. And here your Agra helicopter tour ends as we depart to Delhi via helicopter from the nearest helipad in Agra, having the perfect ending to the most amazing, luxurious and paramount trip of your life.
- 60 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure.
- In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- In case the group of clients is more than 05 adults, additional charter can be arranged. Additional 6th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- For a group larger than 10 Pax, additional charters can be arranged.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
• Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. Passengers are allowed 05kg baggage’s and the average weight per person is assumed to be 75kg.
• 35% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
• 60% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
• 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.
Memorable Taj Mahal Tour
Reviewed on June 25, 2019
Brigette Murphy, Stamford, Connecticut
Me and my sister had the most amazing time during our one week visit to India. The first thing we decided to go to was Taj Mahal and booked Incredible Taj for making all our arrangements. I found it on Trip advisor and the reviews were all good and highly recommended so I booked it almost immediately...
Thanks for an amazing trip
Reviewed on June, 2019
Thanks to Parth and Aman we had an amazing trip. We went to Taj Mahal and Mehtabh bagh for a couple photo shoot. Both Parth and Aman made sure we had a great experience and an amazing photo shoot. Would totally recommend Incredible Taj.
A delightful experience all the way from Delhi to Agra and back
Reviewed on May, 2019
We were picked up right on time in Dehli, the car was clean and air conditioned. The driver was excellent. In Agra we picked up our local tour guide Abdul. Abdul had excellent knowledge of the history of the Taj, Red Fort and other local...
Awesome Experience with Incredible Taj.
Reviewed on May, 2019
Recently visited India, and that too The Taj Mahal in Agra. Booked Incredible Taj tour after reading their amazing reviews and it was the best decision as our entire trip was so much fun and amazing. The driver (Ram) that assisted us was very punctual...
Reviewed on May, 2019
Me and my group of friends decided to visit Agra and see the Taj Mahal in the summer holidays and booked Incredible Taj as recommended by a colleague. I gotta tell you, it was really worth it. Watching Taj was just a marvellous and out...